For families in Ohio only
Posted in Discussing "holiday assistance" 17 minutes ago
- Bill's Bike's Memorial Toy Run - Held at the South Florida Fairgrounds on Suday, December 14th
- Christmas Cards for Charity - Purchase your Christmas cards from a host of non-profit organizations.
- Christmas Seals - Support the American Lung Association by making a gift and sending an E-Christmas Seal!
- Nevada County Food & Toy Run - Held on December 13th in Nevada City, California
- Oakland HOG Toy Run - Held in Oakland, California on December 6th
- Olympia Toy Run - Toy Run held in Olympia, Washington on December 6th.
- Operation Christmas Child - Provides gift-filled shoe boxes to children in desperate situations in over 90 countries across the world.
- Oregon State Employee Toy Drive - Held in the Salem, Oregon area.
- Rogue Valley Toy Run - Toy run held on December 6th in Medford, Oregon
- Santa VP - Christmas charity which provides food and gifts to the poor. Based in Chicago.
- Santa's Children - Dedicated to supporting children and families with special attention to children with serious and terminal illnesses.
- Spark of Love Toy Drive - Sponsored by the Los Angeles Fire Department.
- Sturgis Toy Run - Toy run held in Sturgis, Michigan
- The Family Gving Tree - Bay area (CA) nonprofit organization dedicated to fulfilling the Holiday wishes of kids who would otherwise go without gifts.
- Tijuana Toy Run - Held in Chula Vista, California on December 14th
- Toy Shower - Chicago toy drive organized by Catholic Charities
- My Two Front Teeth - Help sponsor a child this Christmas -- supports dozens of charities, daycares, and preschools across the US.
Another suggestion, post on your local freecycle group, call local churches, salvation army, toy time or toys for tots.
If you have an active case at Children services, They can be a huge help too.
Good Luck To All.